Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Things I Love!

No it's not Valentine's Day. But I want to share things that I love so much about life. It helps me realize how much I have. and that "Love is a Gift"!



* Banick running to me with a huge grin and laugh ("Mommys here!") when I pick him up from Sunday school class
* Walking through my house and remembering that it's mine
* Banick's funny things he says. His view of the world is so darling and it is so great to watch him discover it.
* Date Night with Aaron. Makes me remember how great our love and conversations are.
* A sparkling clean anything.
* Vacation of any kind, but especially seeing somewhere new. Drives out of town, too.
* Good friends who are easy to talk to and fun to be around
* Singing songs of praise and worship to my Savior.
* Aaron coming home from work and chasing Banick around the house and doing somersalts.
* Banick singing any song. Especially when he meows to the words!!
(no wait, that is Aaron...I guess it's both of them!)
* A day where, at the end, I have accomplished at least something worthwhile
* When I slow down and enjoy the moment I am in with my son and / or husband
* Banick's absolutely contagious grin.
* Preparing a meal that impresses Aaron. or that Banick actually eats.
* Finishing a home-made craft project of any kind (a rarity), or a piece of art
* Decorating the house
* Creating a unique type cake for anyone. But mostly people I know and love.
* Having family around and playing games or just talking and laughing
* Laughing! A good, uncontrollable laughing session.(usually when Im exhausted)
* When the creation around me suddenly causes me to stand in awe of our Lord.
The moon or a sunset never fails to do this.
* Remembering the "real life" romance I still have after almost 10 years, and how blessed I am to live in it everyday.



I know I of course didnt hit everything I love, but these are a few I can think of right now. Life is beautiful, people. Not easy, not perfect, not without trials, and lessons to be learned. But so so beautiful. Look around. Enjoy it.

No comments: